We remind you that the statutory Cancelation Period in accordance with the Swiss Consumer Code is 7 clear days. Within 7 days you may cancel and return your purchase without having to justify reasons or to pay penalties. This period runs from receipt of the Products or acceptance of the offer for the Services. The Cancelation period does not get extended in the case of an exchange of products; we refer you to Article No. 8 (General Conditions of Sales).
- The customer must send his return request by logging into "My Account".
- BDSA will validate this request.
- The Product must be returned in new condition, in its original packaging.
- Products returned incomplete, damaged, worn or soiled will not be taken back.
- The returned Products will be refunded to the Customer within a maximum of thirty days from their receipt by BDSA.
- Once the Products have been received, checked, and accepted by our service department, the refund of the Products will be returned in accordance with the invoice price as well as the shipping costs related to the return package. The refund will be executed by way of a credit of the full amount to be refunded to the Customers bank account details which was originally debited during the transaction.
- The legal right of withdrawal and the "returns" do not apply to items made according to specific Customer requirements or to clearly personalized items.
- The risk and costs of return is the responsibility of the Customer. The Customer is strongly encouraged to return the package by any means that provides absolute proof of its shipment and date (we recommend with an acknowledgment of sending, tracking package, etc.).